1/01/2016

Hello!

 Hello!

I own this blog now, I guess. Do I possess it? Or do I just use it to plot down my thoughts? It is the place where my ramblings are captured. Where photographs are pinned like polaroids and much more. I don't know what I will post. The addiction to plan every little detail of my life has taken over. Here is the place that I don't want to get wrecked with that addiction. You cannot plan life. Even if you would like to.

I believe now is the time when I should say hello or something or tell you a little about myself. I think too much, and I can't summarize what I would like to say. My name is Tharia by the way. I am about 298 166 400 seconds old. I am not only addicted to planning my life, no: Chips or anything else that is spicy or salty have a place in my heart. Like the ocean. My camera is always stalking me (or mostly other people). I dance ballet and play the violin since I was 4 years old. I dream of living in Ireland someday and I would like to publish one of my stories sometime.

This blog is here for my ramblings, my photography, etc. – I blog because I want to rethink the things that occur everyday. It is the time where I can mess with reality and twist things a little. You may not understand what I mean with that yet, but you will see. Have a little patience with me. Wait and see.

xxx Tharia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi! Do you have anything to tell me? I ramble too. So don't worry if you think it won't interest me. It will. Believe me :)